M822 Adapter needs to work with X100 Pad3 and KC501 Key Programmer for benz all key lost.
M822 Mercedes-Benz All Keys Lost Communication Adapter is used for finishing and optimizing all key lost programming for multiple Mercedes-Benz modules.
With M822 Adapter, you can save as much as 65% of the calculation time on the process, or save you from plugging the key emulator in and out for hundreds of times.
1. OBD-16 port: Used to connect to J1Z02_BENZ communication cable or connect to EIS/EZS modules via DuPont cables.
*Caution: Don't connect to the OBD port on the car directly.
2. Status Light: Shows the power status of the adapter. When the red lights are on, that indicates the power is on.
3. Comm Light: Shows the communication status of the adapter. When the blue lights are on, that indicates the adapter is communicating with the
4.DB15 port: Used to connect to the main cable of XTOOL tablets.
*Note: Before connected to M822 Adapter, please disconnect the OBD2-16 connector from the main cable.
Car Model Support
1. Connect KC501 to the device via USB.
2. Connect Mercedes-Benz IR emulator onto KC501.
3. Disconnect the OBD2 connector from the main cable, then connect the device (or the VCI box) with the M822 Adapter using the main cable.
4. Connect 12V power supply onto the main cable.
5. Connect the EIS/EZS module with the M822 Adapter using the J1K02_BENZ cable. Please check the device for connection details.
*Note: Please check the pictures in the device when connecting M822 Adapter and EIS/EZS module via J1K02_BENZ cable.
*Note: The Mercedes-Benz IR emulator should be plugged into the slot of the module when operating.
*Note: For devices which comes up with a VCI box, connect the M822 Adapter with the VCI box using the main cable, and keep the VCI box connected with the device via Bluetooth. You can check the connection details for such devices in the device.
1* M822 Mercedes-Benz AKL Adapter
1* J1K02_BENZ Wiring Harness
1* M822 Quick Guide