Xtool TP150 is a TPMS diagnostic and service tool which can active TPMS sensors,read sensors data and do key Fob testing,read tire pressure in real time,view the learning step and tire,support multi-language
TP150 is a special inspection device launched by Xtool for the automotive tire pressure diagnosis market, which integrates tire pressure programming, tire pressure diagnosis, and tire pressure matching. It supports activation of 315MHz and 433MHz tire pressure sensors, can perform tire pressure diagnosis on thousands of models, and can wirelessly program 1-8 TS100 universal programmable tire pressure sensors, which makes it suitable for different models.
Top Reasons to Get Xtool TP150
•Support trigger all of the tire pressure sensors which frequency band is 315MHz and 433MHz.
•Support reading, writing in sensor's ID values.
•Support tire pressure sensor programming, and program eight tire pressure sensors in real time.
•Support tire pressure faulty diagnosis, including read code, clear code etc.
•Support read tire pressure data in real time,including tire pressure temperature, pressure, battery voltage,and display them in diagram.
•Tire pressure Diagnostic Function include：
tire pressure system diagnosis,trigger tire pressure sensor,view the learning step and tire pressure sensor information,program tire pressure sensor function
1. The function of TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) is to automatically monitor the tire pressure in the process of vehicle running and to alarm the tire leakage and low air pressure to ensure safe driving.
The TS401 has functions about TPMS such as Activation, Relearn, and Read sensor data.
2. The activation function is to allow the sensor to send a signal so that the car receiver can get the sensor information, such as tire pressure, temperature and battery status,
which can be used to detect the sensor is normal;
3. The Relearn function is able to read sensor ID and to match the ID stored in the TPMS ECU to correctly display the tire pressure and temperature parameters of each wheel,
allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
4. Read sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency.
5. When your key fob stops working or starts to perform sporadically, it will be particularly frustrating.
The RKE & RF Monitor function provide a check for your key fob to make sure it is in top condition so it will work when you really need it.(The tool only tests 315MHz and 433MHz key fobs.)
TP150 vehicle support list:
Maybach-Benz,Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, Honda, Ford, Nissan, Audi,
Volvo, Chevrolet, Tesla, Renault, Hyundai, Lexus, Ferrari, Subaru, Land Rover, Suzuki, Buick, KIA,
Cadillac, Jeep, Mazda, Isuzu, Mini, Jaguar, Mitsubishi, GMC, Fiat, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghi
ni, Maserati, McLaren, JAC, Infiniti, Dodge, Lincoln, Chrysler, Smart, Hummer, Alfa Romeo, Saturn,
Maxus, Saab, Mercury, Abarth, Alpina, Martin, Bugatti, Borgward, Lotus, Oldsmobile, Pontiac,
VPG, Acura, Scion, SWM, Aston etc.
Detials: Xtool TP150 Car List (PDF)
XTOOL TP150 TPMS Scanner Software Screen display
Xtool TP150 Basic Parameter:
Display screen4-inch 320*480 TFT-LCD color screen
InterfaceUSB Type C, DB15
Maximum charging current1.2A
Storage temperature-20 °C~70°C
Dimension200 X 92 X 33mm
1pc x XTOOL TP150 Sensor Scanner