Support Language: English, Russian, Italian
XTOOL PS150 Function:
The PS-150 is specially designed to reset oil service light, oil inspection light, service mileage, service intervals, and airbag on most major Asian, American, and European vehicles.
XTOOL PS150 Function & Feature:
XTOOL PS150 Compatible vehicles :
Bulk, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Chevrolet/GMC, Ford/Mercury/Lincoln, Oldsmobile, GM, Eulogize, Jeep. Scion
VW, Audi, for BMW, for Mercedes, Volvo, Land Rover, Pontiac, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Saturn
Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti, for Honda, Mazda, Isuzu
XTOOL PS150 Description:
1. LCD screen:160*160
2. Enter key: confirm a selection of a menu list and operate it
3. Esc key: retune to the previous screen
4. Up/down arrow: move the curse up or down
5. Left/right arrow:turn page
XTOOL PS150 Specifications:
1. Display: Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature:0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power:12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions:225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
PS150 Instructions for BMW:
Following is the special functions For VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA:
1. Airbag Reset
2. Throttle adjustment Eeprom
3. Access Dashboard
4. Immobilizer Open calipers
5. Close Callipers
6. Stop/Activate SBC
7. VW/AUDIoxygen sensor service light reset
8. Tilt Angle sensor Calibrate
9. Audi A6/A8L/Q7 brake pad replacement
How to use XTool PS150 :
1.The connector should be located under the dash and legally should have nothing covering it.
2.Look below the steering column, on the lower dash above the clutch pedal, or possibly behind the ashtray.
3.Once you plug the cable into the tool & into the vehicle's connector, the vag scan tool will automatically turn on.
1) User's Manual -- Instructions on tool operations
2) Extension cable -- Connects the tool to the diagnostic connector.
3) OBDII connectors -- Provide power to the tool and communicate between the tool and vehicle.
4) Main unit